Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Christmas Hope..

I'm sorry, I love u... Tis few words are really meaningful to me.. I oso dunno why it's meaningful.. Juz feel that it's meaningful lor.. Nothing much I can say.. Christmas coming soon.. Really hope I can celebrate Christmas wif someone I love.. I really hope can celebrate Christmas wif Jos and Den.. And him.. Someone who is really important and meaningful to me.. My bf said he will give me another chance if only I can go to Tasik Malaya and find him..Celebrate Christmas and his birthday with him.. I dont even know whether I can go o not.. Wad to do?? Bside that, I am still new in Jakarta, Indonesia.. How I know how to go there?? I dont even know wad kind of place it is.. I only heard bout tat place.. I only know that tat place is nice and beautiful.. But I dont know where exactly the place is.. And I dont know how to go.. He said that I can bring friends to go there wif me.. But who will go wif me?? No one!!!! Cos all of them are stress.. They won go wif me.. No matter how much I wan them to go wif me.. Hope I can celebrate my tis year Christmas wif Jos, Den and My BF.. Thats all I hope.. I dont even know wad to do.. I just can pray hard for it.. Really pray hard.. Tats the only way I hav.. Pray hard to GOD.. Hope GOD will answer my prayer.. Really.. Christmas is the only way I can back wif Bf.. I dont even know when I can celebrate Christmas again.. I dont even know when I can see Jos and Den again.. Haiz.. Really hope everything will come true.. Forget something.. I oso hope Krawx will celebrate Christmas wif me.. But I know its impossible.. Even I wan Alan and Phin gor celebrate wif me, its also impossible.. Now, I only can pray hard to GOD.. Only tat I can do.. So wad I hope will be possible.. I really hope I can celebrate tis year Christmas wif Alan, Phin, Krawx, Jos, Den and My BF.. Really hope so.. GOD, Please listen to your prayer's pray.. I hope that I can celebrate my 2006 CHRISTMAS wif Alan, Phin, Kraw, Jos, Den and my BF.. And hope my mom will hav a nice and good CHRISTMAS wif her friends in MALAYSIA.. Really hope mom will go MALAYSIA wif her friends.. So I can celebrate CHRISTMAS wif all my friends.. And hope I can really celebrate CHRISTMAS wif ALAN,PHIN,KRAWX,JOS,DEN n BF.. Thanks GOD for listening to my pray.. On the name of Jesus Christ I pray.. Amen..

No comments: