Wednesday, December 13, 2006

爱不一定要拥有

Last nite, many things turn into my mind.. I play sms wif my fren, but the other side, I m thinking of my past.. Ever I love someone.. Someone tat who is really meant to be my love one forever.. But something happen n we broke.. I love him with all my heart.. I love him with all my mind.. first when I love him, I din tell him,bcoz I m scare tat my love is not responding.. But guess wad, my love is responding.. After all, its only my thinking.. He love me.. He love me with all his heart too.. He treat me very good.. For me, he is everything.. He really treat me very good.. N I started to depends on him.. But my love is still like before.. Never ends up happily.. Mayb bcos I never tell him that I love him.. He is busy.. He always go out town.. He said tat he is going there to do business.. But wad I heard from his friend is he go there play.. N tis friend of his, suddenly appear n said he like me.. He treat me good.. In an accident, I accept him.. The other hand I know that I just feel pity to him.. But I dont want to hurt him.. Not long after tat, my bf realize bout it.. He is so angry.. He is so so sad.. He sms me n angry to me.. I explained to him.. But he said he is angry to me.. He is dissappointed with me.. I really duno wad to do.. He is the second boy who I cry for.. I din sleep for whole nite.. Till 4am then I sleep.. Really duno wad to do.. Actually I really dun wan to lost him.. I cant stop thinking why am I so stupid.. I just realize that I really love him.. I just realize that how much he meant to me.. I just realize that he is everything to me.. I just realize that my love only meant to him.. This few days, I cant stop thinking of him.. Cant take him out of my mind.. Wad should I do?? I broke up with his friend.. The friend that cause all tis problems.. Now I just feel that I am so stupid to believe what his friend said.. I duno why his friend is so selfish.. He talk bad things bout my bf just to let me broke with my bf so that he can get me.. I really hate this kind of man.. Damn it.. I really duno why is it like this.. He is so stupid.. He is so selfish.. I m so regret tat I listen to him.. Really regret.. I won believe anyone who say bad things bout my bf anymore.. Bcos it just destroy my relationship wif him.. I hate them who say bad things bout my bf without any prove.. Really hate.. Dunno why there are people like this.. Damaged people's relationship just to make themselves happy.. So selfish.. Selfish.. Hate.. Hate.. Hate.. My bf said tat he is dissappointed with me.. He is so sad.. His heart so pain.. He said that he just wana b friend with me.. This is the first time my bf say he wan broke wif me.. No bf ever say tat to me.. So for me, that feels very pain.. Cant stand the pain.. My heart like bleeding.. OmG.. Haiz.. But if he really wana broke, then broke lor.. Cos I knew tat I love him.. So for me, the most important not to have him.. But to see him happy.. If he is happy, then I will be happy too.. I dont wan much.. Just want to see him happy.. Just wan him to be happy.. Thats all.. This time I really love him, and I dont know whether I can forget him o not.. But as I noe, I never forget everyone who ever come in my world.. No matter how much space they are in my world, I won n never forget them.. My life bcome colourful after he came in.. My world full of happiness.. My mind full of him.. But after this, I really duno wad to do.. I really duno wad I should.. I really dont mean to hurt him.. I really dont mean to make him sad.. I really dont noe wad to do.. I am so confused.. My life totally change after we quarrel.. Really hope everything never happen.. K la.. Really duno wad to say anymore.. So sad.. So sienz.. Feel wanna cry..

Oh yeah, today my phin gorgor got chat wif me o.. He read my blogs.. Then he scold me for not telling him.. He scold me make him read all my blog.. He said I forget him.. But to tell the truth, I din forget him.. I won and never forget him.. He said I forget him and alan.. I said, I won forget him and alan.. And will never forget him and alan.. He oso asked me not to forget didi.. Haha.. Didi in chinese is small bro rite?? But actually he is my gor gor o.. I won and never forget didi,alan n phin.. Thats my promise to him.. Bcos they are oledi someone I treat as family.. Someone that is important to me.. Someone who I won and never forget.. Ei, guess wad, phin gorgor said he miss me o.. Hahaha.. Never come out from my mind that he will say so.. Hehehe.. So happy when see him said that.. Hehe.. Thanks gor.. I miss u too..

Love someone u wanna love before its too late.. Tell them u love them before its too late.. Show them u love them before its too late.. When everything is too late, its time for u to regret.. When its time u regret, the hurt in your heart will be very pain.. Remember, tell your love ones how much u love them and how meaningful they are to u.. Dont regret when u lost them without telling them that u love them.. Guys and gals.. Jia you.. Do wad u should do..

No comments: