Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas...

Christmas just past.. I celebrated this year's Christmas with my famiie.. And some of my friends.. That nite actually oso celebrated for my friends who are going to America.. That nite was so happy but oso feel wif sadness.. My niece and nephew come to my house oso.. We have shau-shabu party.. My nephew so funny.. He want to drink what I drink, by that time, I am drinking alchohol.. When I ask to my nephew's dad, he say just let him drink.. Then I really let him drink.. Haha.. After he drink, his face turn red.. So funny.. Guess wad, he is just 2 years old kid.. Haha.. We all laugh till stomache.. If I have time to take the pic, sure I let u all c.. Haha.. After that, all my friends spent their Christmas nite having karaoke in my house.. While they are having karaoke, I went up to my room by taking few tin of alchohol and drink them myself at top of my house.. Place like balcony and roof lor.. I am so happy when I saw a Christmas msg from a friend who have been lost contact wif me for so long.. He wish me Merry Christmas.. Really miss him.. Haha.. So sad that I cant celebrate my Christmas wif my bf.. But nvm lar.. At least we got play sms.. I am really drunk that nite till I cant even walk back to my room.. Haha.. At last my friends carried me back to my room.. Luckily my room is not far from where I get drunk.. Hehe.. O M G rite??!! Actually I have been long time din drink alchohol.. And never get drunk.. But duno why tis time its easy for me to get drunk.. I m so headache after that nite.. I wake up late for the next morning.. Haha.. Luckily not late for work.. The next morning, my 2 friends who are going to America come to my house.. We take few photo together.. They almost cry when they are leaving.. I miss them so much.. Even I just noe them for few months, but they are really good friends.. They are friendly.. Kind.. Caring.. I really hope they are fine in America.. I will catch up for them to America soon.. That's mean I am going America soon.. Haiz.. I have left my "home sweet home" in KCH n now I have to leave my other "home sweet home" in Indonesia.. Wad la.. So sad.. Anyway, just wana say that I miss those 2.. Got to work liao..

No comments: