Saturday, December 16, 2006

I'm Sorry everyone...Laz blog..

Hi everyone...How r u all??Dunno u all got read my blogs o not but juz wanna say tat tis mayb is my laz blog..duno next time still got chance to write blogs o not.. bcos I have told my doctor tat I cant stand with the wash blood pain..Its really pain.. I stop it.. So I dunno wad will happen to me..My kidney really damaged liao.. I duno till when I can survive.. Duno I stil got chance to see u all o not... Dunno wad will happen to me.. But I really will miss u all.. I really sorry to u all.. Sorry tat I cant keep my promiz that I made to u all.. Especially Krawx and Dennis... I m so so so sorry... Anyway.. I will owes put u all in my mind n heart.. I will owes remember u.. Take care u all.. Bye.. See u all when I got chance.. If I stil in this world lor.. Hehe.. GBU = God Bless U... Bye guys and gals.. Bye didi and mui mui... Bye gor gor and jie jie..

1 comment:

Harry Kho aka Krawx said...

please dont give up... I know it is possible for u to stand all those pain.. please b strong!!

we have faith in u!!