Friday, November 23, 2007

my BelovEd huBBy...ThankS fOr uR loVe.....

Erm... I want to talk about yesterday... Yesterday my hubby ask permission from me that he want to work until 4pm something... But he neva told me that his phone is out of batt and wanna left it at home to charge... HuH!!! And bcos of his fault, I felt sad... U know why??? Bcos at about 3pm something I zmz him and said : " I am so poor... Being left by my hubby... " And the hp reply this : " Who is ur hubby??? " And I stil thik its a joke... Then I said : " Ok... Not hubby... Just my lover... " And the hp reply : " Who is ur lover??? Do u know who am I?? I am Silvia... And who are u??? " I was so shocked... And I answer : " I am gun's lover... Who are u?? " And she replied : " I am his lover... We have been going this relationship for 3 years more... " And after that she turned off the hp... I was so shocked and hurt... And I dont know what to do... I thaught that he really back with his ex... And I zmz his bro asking who is Silvia... And his bro said that is his gf... And suddenly I think maybe my hubby just testing me... When he get home, he zmz me... But I replied him with no emotical... I cant said anything... I am so blank... So I take permission not to zmz... After that at night, I use my other hp to zmz him... Pretending that I am other ppl... That hp ever used to check on him and test him... last time I used that hp to say I am a gal who wanna be ur lover... But he rejected her... Hahaha... And now I used the same hp to say that I am a boy who likes May so much... And I used that hp to tell him everything that happened before he goes home... I oso treatened him that "alan" likes me... hahaha.... And my hubby become so moody... He ask his bro and his gf... And he scolded them... I am so scared... He is so emosional... Really... He never been like that to me before... He was so scared that I am hurt... Hehe... That make me love him more... I really do... Even when ppl said they likes me... I rejected them... Hehe... Hubby, thanks for your love... I love u...

No comments: