Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sorry???!!! Its not that easy...

Yesterday I receive a sms and msg from someone who actually I almost forget... After receiving her msg and sms, I bcome a bit moody... I dont know why its so easy for her to say sorry after what she had done to me and my family... She wanna said that it was becoz she is mad... But can she please think carefully who is she facing with???!!! In my "dictionary", there is no easy sorry... I cant forgive ppl easily after what I think they done to me make me very unhappy... Its not that easy if wan me to forgive her... Even she said sorry thousand times... Cos I am really hurt with wad she did... I neva said her bad things to others... I always believe her... I treat her as my own sister... N yet, she prefer to believe others... Believe boys that she just knew for few months... Remember before I taught her how to chat... And I really regret that I taught her how to chat... I duno wads in that boy until she prefer to choose him than me... I neva tell her wads in my heart... Now, I dont want to think so much... My hubby ask me to forgive her... But, sorry.... I still cant forget wad she did to me... I will neva forget... I will forgive her if one day I forget everything that she did to me... She always said tat she is not jealous when she see me get near wif her boy friends... But I know that she is... Bcos I can feel that... So, its hard for me to bcome friends wif them... They liked me... I do enjoy making friends with them... But yet, she always get jealous... I hate that... I dont know why she want to be jealous... Thats wad I hate... I really do hate that... I dont know what she wants... ShYt... Dont wanna talk bout her anymore... Just wanna say that, I dont like her... I still cant forgive her... I cant talk to her yet... And I cant forget what she done to me..

No comments: