Friday, November 23, 2007

cuRe a HeaRt tHat u'vE brokEn iT??nOt tAt eAsy...

Last nite I zmz Feb when I am in big emosion... Oh ya... Let me introduce u... Feb is someone who ever be my bf... Maybe for a week... Or 2 weeks... hehe... N now he is in Pontianak... Erm... Broke with him because he hurt me too much... That makes me dislike him... But yet he is so pity... So I still be friend of him... Erm, last nire he told me that he still treat me as his gf... And he still sayang me... He oso even call me yayank all the time... That wads makes me think of our relation before... But then, I dont want to get hurt by him anymore... No way... I hate the way he treats me... huh...!!! Did he think that it's so easy to break then cure my heart???? No Way!!! It wont happen!!! Never happened!!! It's not that easy to cure a heart that u have broken it... Maybe... We can just continue as friend... That's wad it will be for now lor... I still cant forget how he hurt me... Sorry... Everything comes so fast... And it really hurt my heart... I am sorry... Sorry that I cant forget the way u treat me...

No comments: