Wednesday, January 17, 2007

About Him...!!!

He..!! He..!! He..!! He is someone I just know for few months.. Someone that I really feel thanksful cos I can know him.. Someone that I care for.. Someone that I love.. He..!! I never see him in reality before.. I just saw him through webcam.. When I first know him, he is in Arizona.. He will online every day.. He is kind.. He is friendly.. He is my "cousin".. A "cousin" that I never know before.. Hehe.. Sometimes when I feel depressed or sad or even lonely, he is always there for me.. To support me.. To comfort me.. I am really happy to know him.. To have him as my brother.. He really show me whats love mean to be.. He make me feel that there is love in this world.. I am not all alone.. He's background is a bit same like me.. He went to Los Angeles few months ago.. He went to LA to work.. To make assylum.. But yet, he havent done it.. Because he dun wana make it anymore.. He wana come back.. I also duno y.. But I am going there.. N I wish when I am there, he is still there.. Stil there to pick me up, to bring me walk n to meet me.. Tats all I wish.. hehe.. Actually I write this blog just for fun...haha..K la.. Wana do other things.. Hehe.. Bubye.. I miss u Koko Jeff.. Take care..

No comments: