Monday, February 25, 2008

what happen with me within 1 month

Hemz..Just wanna tell ya guys everything that happen to me with this 1 month... Something that make me think I am crazy... I am nuts and I am weird... Hahaha... On 21th January, I start my relationship with someone who I just know for erm...1 week maybe... Actually, for the first time, I just wanna play with him... But after I see him on 20th January, I feel that something wrong with me... Really... First, I feel that I like him... OMG... How can that be??!! Hemz... But thats the truth... We go to church... he came to my house and pick me up... After that we go have lunch with my sis who suddenly appear infront of us... Hahaha... After that, we go watch movie... Hemz... When we leave, we din said anything... Let me tell u where is the weird thing... The weird thing is, I never feel the feeling that appear in my mind and body... Hemz... When he said he likes me and want me be his gf on 21th January, I accept him directly... Cos I feel the same way he felt to me... Let me tell you our activities everyday... We sms everyday, everyhour, every minute... Only stop when we are chatting... We chat since 8am until 5.30 pm... After that we continue with playing sms... At night around 10pm something, he will call me... And we will talk on the phone until we fall asleep... After that on 6am or 7am, I will give him morning call... On 27th January last Sunday, he brought me back to his house to introduce me with his family... So happy... Hehe... That day actually we want to go TA... But we didnt go... Because I am lazy... I feel that his house is comfortable... I really like his house... Hehe... Hemz... And if I dont remember wrong date, on 29th January, he propose me... I accept him but I know we cant married now... I told I will marry him when I am 26... Hehe... After that, guess wad... I, me, who always angry ppl for weeks... Can just forget about my anger to him in minutes... Thats the most weird thing happen in me... And I can even contact with him without any boring feeling appears... Hahaha... I think, I really do love him so much... I really do... Thats all I wanna said for now... I love u dear hubby... Muachsss.....

No comments: