Monday, January 14, 2008

LovE

Hem... I am thinking... What is Life meant to be without LOVE?? WoW... Even lesbian and gay have love... Right?? What is the feeling when we are sad there's no one for us?? What is the feeling when we are happy and there's no one to enjoy with?? What is the feeling when u see all your friends are dating with their love one while u are left behind alone?? Oh... GOD... It's hurt and miserable... That is what I felt before... Few years ago before I got bf... Its been almost 6 years past since I first learn to love... So miss my first love... But then... itz all a past now... Now I got him... He who always love me... He who always care for me... He who always miss me... He who always make me happy... He who always can make me cry... He who always be there when I need him... I do love him... I will love him... And I always do... Maybe we do always quarrel... But then it doesnt change my love to him... But it makes my love stronger... Oh dear... I really crazy for u... I am crazy in love with u... U are everything for me... When the first time u said I love u, I am so happy... I really do... Please... Never let me go... Cos I will never let u go too... Dear, I love u... Muah...