Wednesday, August 29, 2007

HappY day

Laz nite I scolded my mom and today I said sorry to her... And guess wad, I even told her about my boyfriend and she i agree with my decision... She said she also like him... Hemz... I guess it's should be like this... I'm sorry mom that I scolded you last nite... But then everything turns up to a good and nice endings... Thanks GOD cos I knew HE is always here for me whenever I need HIM... Now I really believe in miracles... Miracles do happened when we really believe that there are miracles... Like this miracles that GOD gave me... I neva know that my mom will accepted my boyfriend... But then... You see... She accepted him as my boyfriend... She even like her... And always stand for him... I really do love both of them... Muah... I love GOD... I love my mom and I love my boyboy too... Thanks GOD cos YOU makes everything so wonderful for me... I lvoe YOU GOD>..<

No comments: